Pages

Oct 1, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am really thankful for Mommies Gone Wild, and organizers Danielle and Shara. When I thought about leaving all my friends and the babies in Ohio to be a stay at home mom in NY, where I didn't know anyone, I worried that I'd be lonely. Thanks to a Parents magazine article, I found out about meetup.com and searched for a playgroup before I even moved here. Lucky for me, I found Mommies Gone Wild! I've found some great friends through the group, and because of all the awesome activities they have planned, I've learned a lot about our new area. Gavin and I have had tons of fun at the museum, parks, Danielle's house, the playground, malls, and other places with the girls and their kids. I know that if I hadn't found these wonderful ladies and this playgroup, I wouldn't be enjoying NY as much. Thanks, Danielle and Shara, for all the time you put into MGW and organizing so many fun things for us to do. As a new mommy in Rochester, I really appreciate it!

No comments: