Pages

Sep 3, 2011

Preschool Orientation

At the end of August, we were invited to Gavin's preschool orientation, where we had a parent information meeting and then got to look around his classroom.  He was SO excited to go.  We met Jarrod there, and he didn't even want to wait for him to arrive...he was ready to go in!  It was beyond strange for me to sit through the meeting.  As she was talking, all I kept thinking about what our own Meet and Greet nights when I was teaching.  I went through the folder of papers and had flashbacks of Augusts past.  Scholastic book order forms, permission slips, discipline policies, 'Items Wanted', volunteer sign-ups...  I was the parent now, not the teacher.  Very surreal!  But, Miss Linda seems very sweet and I know Gavin's going to love it!

Of course, I had to snap a pic of my cute kiddos before we left!

Silly boy didn't want to let me take his picture... 


 He kept busy while we were meeting...


...and showed Daddy and Miss Linda what he was playing with.

 Then we explored his classroom a bit!


Can't wait to see how he does on Tuesday!

No comments: