Pages

Sep 21, 2011

Wanna Join Me?



I'm going to talk about Tastefully Simple for just a minute because this deal is so phenomenal, so forgive me in advance for the plug!  :)  Signing up for a consultant account with Tastefully Simple is normally $170, and until Sept. 30 it's only $85!  It's the cheapest it's ever been offered and my team is growing like crazy.  Last summer, after moving to yet another new city and struggling to get things started without knowing anyone here, I thought about quitting.  But, my fabulous sponsor {Hi, Annisa!} encourage me to stick with it for just a little longer, and I'm so glad I did!  Last October, I signed my first team member, and now I have 10!  Three people have joined our team with this incentive and we have at least one more joining as soon as her party closes.  If you'd like to join us, let me know!  YOU decide how much you make. YOU decide how often to work. YOU decide when you get a promotion. YOU do NOT carry inventory. YOU do NOT pack/deliver orders. YOU do NOT carry more than 2 totes into a party. YOU DO get paid the night of your party. YOU DO make 30%. Parties are a blast.  I'm so excited to get my party schedule up and running again tomorrow night (even though it will be my first time away from Riley!)  I'd love for you to give this company a shot!  Contact me!
 

No comments: