Pages

Nov 30, 2011

Before we get to our trip...

I hate blogging out of order, just as I hated scrapbooking out of order.  As I went to start uploading pics from the trip, I realized there are a lot of things from early November I didn't post!  So...I need to photo dump some things.  It will make me feel better to get caught up.  :)

First of all - we went to First Fridays at the square for their Holiday Toyland.  Holy madness!  I think everyone that lives in our town was there.  But, we wanted to take Gavin because there were special guests - Mater, Lightning McQueen and Holly Shiftwell (maybe...I can't really remember now who the third one was) were there!  We didn't tell him where we were going, and I loved capturing his reaction on camera.  



 How fun!  Unfortunately, he wasn't as excited as we'd hoped...once he saw them, the excitement was over and I couldn't get him to stand for any cute pictures.  Oh well...
  
Then we had the birthday party of our best buddy, Lucas!  A pajama party with homemade pizzas and a movie...how cool is that???

And this little cutie just bigger and more adorable this month...

And lastly....Gavin had his Thanksgiving Pow Wow at school the day before we headed to Ohio.  We were invited to pick him up a few minutes early so we could take pictures of the event.  He was so darn cute!






Now I feel caught up!  :)  


No comments: