Pages

Nov 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

It's that day of the week again...and today I'm feeling so thankful for my Tastefully Simple business and family.  Honestly, when I started this business almost three years ago, I didn't know what to expect, but I didn't think it would become what it has.  This week, the team I'm on promoted to a Senior Team Mentor team...the TOP in the company.  We're one of only 29 STMTs in the company, so it's a HUGE accomplishment.  And for the many wonderful, inspirational leaders on this team, I'm thankful.  In particular, Jen A. and Annisa M., who have been a very important part of my journey and motivate me each and everyday to continue to work this business.  It was just about a year ago that I stepped over to the leadership side of the company, and Simply Ambitious now has 14 lovely ladies!  I'm so thankful for my team, my hosts and clients, the fantastic friendships I've created, and my monthly paycheck!  I've set my goals high, and I am confident that Tastefully Simple is going to continue to help our family financially and provide me the opportunity to continue to stay home with my loves.  Tastefully Simple...thank you!  

No comments: