Pages

Nov 15, 2011

Behind...

I hate how behind I feel on this blog.  Blogging {almost} daily was always so important to me, and still is.  But, as is the par for the course at the holidays, I'm swamped!  Trying to get everything tied up here, Christmas shopping done, and packing a family of four for a flight {while trying to fit as much as possible in carry-ons so we're not spending a butt load on luggage!} has overtaken my life this week.  Finding a kennel for Shirley, scheduling parent-teacher conference {how is that even possible?!?!?}, squeezing in a much needed playdate for Gavin, welcoming a new member to my Tastefully Simple team....whew!  Christmas decorations are up...all the gifts are bought, with the exception of a couple that we need to get in Cincy...my last party before the trip is tonight...and then tomorrow I can finally focus on laundry and finishing packing.  There probably won't be much blogging going on while we're gone...  But I will be playing catch-up the week after Thanksgiving for sure!




No comments: