Pages

Dec 1, 2009

Pictures from this weekend

While the family was here, we didn't take many pictures! Hard to believe, huh? Mom left her camera in Ohio, and I just didn't take many. I wish I'd taken the video camera out and recorded some of Gavin playing with his aunt and uncle. He had so much fun with them, especially with the grocery cart!


Gavin's in a "cheese" phase....he holds everything up to his face and says "Cheese!" like it's a camera.
Briana is going to hate me for putting this picture on here, but I had to! Look at her hair! Isn't it gorgeous? :)
Another "cheese" shot....this time using the button to turn on our Christmas lights.


Silly, grandma! She kept stuffing newspaper up my shirt and I kept trying to get it out. We were being so silly!
Before leaving for the mall, Gavin needed a snack....and this is how he decided to eat it. Looks comfy, huh? :)
And a group shot, take around 7am on Monday morning before they took off. They all look so tired! :)


Love you guys! We had a lot of fun :) Thanks for visiting!

No comments: