I'm just finishing up dinner on the 23rd when Erin calls. She tells me that she'd booked double massages for her and John, but he wasn't up for going, so she wanted to see if I was interested in taking his place so it didn't go to waste. Ummm....let me think about it...... YES!!!! So I got to relax with an hour long Swedish massage! Awesome surprise.
The next morning, I ran into Melon Bean to have Andrea make up a little basket to give to Erin to thank her for the massage. I walked in and she said she had something for me, but that it wasn't from her. Ok...I was confused. She hands me an envelope and tells me to open it. Inside is a gift certificate for Melon Bean made out to me, from Megan! She'd called into the store, and explained to Andrea that she lived in Ohio but wanted to buy a gift card for me. How awesome is that? It was a great surprise, and made my day!
I know you're eager to hear about our Christmas and see our pictures, but you'll have a wait a bit. I've been working hard to get all our pictures transferred to Shutterfly so I can finish our calendar for next year, so I haven't uploaded Christmas pictures yet. They're coming though....I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment