Pages

Dec 15, 2009

Snow Day!

Our family day on Saturday ended with some playing in the snow. We had our first big storm on Wednesday/Thursday, which gave us about 4 inches maybe (we lucked out and missed most of the snow). But, it was so frigid that we didn't take Gavin out. So we played in the leftover snow on Saturday, and it lasted about 5 minutes. Gavin liked the snow, but he didn't like the cold too much. I realized after those 5 minutes and 18 pictures that I need to learn how to use my camera a little better to take good snow shots. Most of them didn't turn out well. Uggh... Oh well. Here are the ones I like. (P.S. Love my new snow boots, Grandma Dixie! Thanks! It took me a while to figure out how to walk in them but they kept my feet warm. And, my cute winter coat and hat are courtesy of Grandma Jackie. Aren't I so lucky?)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told Barb I was moving to Florida today and some of my kids overheard me. My girls were talking in the bathroom about me moving and they were sad! I had to quickly correct that I don't like the cold weather and wish it were warm. :) Sorry can't say I'm jealous of your snow.