Here are some pictures from our Valentine shoot I did earlier this month with Gavin. I didn't post any yet because I wanted to wait until our family got their pictures in the mail. I love doing "shoots" like this and I'm loving playing with my camera and learning more about it. But....this was a lot harder to do this year than it was last year when he couldn't walk! :) I didn't get many good ones the first time I tried, but after his nap and I moved the white sheet to the couch, he was a bit more interested. The first idea I had (with a big heart cut-out for him to look through) didn't go over well. He wouldn't hold it at all! But, here's is my Valentine!

I just looked through the pics again - good thing the sucker had a stick, huh? He never held the sucker by it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment