Feb 8, 2010
Picture this...
I couldn't get a picture, so use your imagination and picture this: Around 3:45 this morning, I got up to go to the bathroom. (Ok, don't picture that...) I went into Gavin's room to make sure he was covered up. Of course, I walk in and it's dark, so it takes a second for my eyes to adjust, but when they do, Gavin's is laying there, on his belly, with his pillow on top on him! A few weeks ago, we swapped out his small travel-size pillow for a regular size pillow. He looked so funny laying there, with only his head and his feet showing....the pillow was on him like a blanket would be. It was so cute! I wish I could have gotten a picture. Not sure how he ended up that way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment