Pages

Feb 15, 2010

Just an update

Wow! I can't believe how much easier it is to pack when you're in an apartment and half of your stuff is still in boxes in the garage! :) Jarrod and I did a lot of packing yesterday (Happy Valentine's Day to us) and got so much done. I'm more worried about getting the garage organized than anything.

We fly to Arkansas on Saturday to start the house hunting process (and will hopefully know for sure what home we'll be moving into by the time we fly back on Wednesday.) I'm so excited to go house hunting! I love looking at homes, and to know that we'll be in a HOUSE again is soooo appealing to me. I can't wait for campouts in our backyard with Gavin, nights by the fireplace (because it seems like every home we put on our list has one!) and having friends and family come stay with us. YAY!

I have my last Tastefully Simple party Friday, and then I'm taking a short break until the Spring/Summer line comes out in March so that we can get settled. But, of course...if there are any Fall/Winter items you have to have before they retire, call or email me before the end of the month. There are some amazing products going away...Sweet Bell Pepper Dip, Awesome Amaretto Cocoa... Mmmm!

Alright - have to take advantage of naptime and head out to the garage for a little while! Oh, and if I haven't talked to you in a while, CALL ME! I miss you, friends! :)

No comments: