Our big move is just weeks away! We're so anxious about the move, but I'm sooo ready for it. Since we thought we were moving this week, so much is packed and we're living around boxes. I don't have any motivation to clean or do things around here because I just keep thinking, "Oh, we're moving soon, I'll have to clean it all then anyway."
I'm really excited though because we already have our first visitors scheduled! When we leave here, we're driving through Cincinnati so we can see our families. Once we get back on the road, my mom and Aunt Rosi are going to drive down with us to Bentonville. This will mean we'll have someone to talk to in the car and someone else to drive if we need a break. Plus, they'll be there to help use unpack and keep Gavin entertained while we get stuff done. They'll be there with us Monday-Friday and then they're flying back to Cincinnati. My mom's first flight!!! Oh, the things she does for me (ok, really she's doing it for Gavin!)
Then, at the end of April, Jackie, whom Gavin has now named Memaw, will be flying down to spend a week with us for Gavin's birthday. We're so excited to have family come visit us and spend time with us. I love when we have visitors! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment