Pages

Mar 19, 2010

Last Playgroup

St. Patrick's Day was our last playgroup with Mommies Gone Wild. We're going to miss all our friends so much! I took lots of pictures to put in Gavin's photo album of New York friends, but these are my favorites. There are a lot - just be warned!

Gavin was being anti-social since Elliott and Henry have a train table at their house. He loved it! I can't wait for him to get his in Arkansas.
Avery didn't want me to take his picture, but I tricked him! :) One of our newer friends - Ethan :) Such a big boy!
The youngest of our friends - Sovy is 5 weeks old! How precious! I'm so glad I got a chance to hold her.
Evan is a wild man - I couldn't catch up with him to get his picture.....this was the only one I got.
I got the most pictures of Elliott and Henry. The love getting their pictures taken! How cute are they?





After we played in the basement for a while and had snack, we took the kids outside since it was so beautiful. They loved the sunshine!





Gavin and Antonio - searching for rocks and cars


We will miss you all! Thanks for being so welcoming and such great friends during the 9 months we were New Yorkers!

No comments: