Pages

Mar 20, 2010

Let the videos begin

Well - we're going to be without internet for a little while now. Yesterday I was downloading pictures and videos and realized there were quite a few cute videos I hadn't shared, so I'm going to schedule some to post through the next week or so while we're in the process of moving. By April 1 we should be back online from our new home in Bentonville!

On Thursday, Shirley had her teeth cleaning and had to get a tooth removed. That evening, we went to pick her up and Gavin was very excited to see that the PetsHotel was having a playtime with all the dogs. He had so much fun watching! There was a black lab mix in there that he was convinced was Shirley. Now, the only time he ever says Shirley's name is if he's in trouble and has to say 'Sorry, Shirley.' Other than that, he says 'Dogger.' But, when he saw this dog, he repeatedly waved and said, 'Hi, Shirley!' It was so cute. I kept telling him that Shirley was in the doctor's and that it wasn't Shirley, but he didn't believe me! :)

No comments: