Pages

Mar 6, 2010

It's a sunny weekend here in Rochester!

And we're hoping to take advantage of it! It's been a while since we had temperatures in the 40s and the sun shining above. Jarrod's working today so Gavin and I hope to spend some time outside. I'm thinking after a nap we'll drive to the park to see if the playground is free from snow. Even if we just get to walk around I think it will be a fun day. Jarrod's bringing home steaks for dinner so we're planning to grill out. Tomorrow, since he's off, we really want to use the weather to our advantage and knock out the garage.

So, what is going on with us? Well, this move just seems to get more complicated everyday. We found out we only get a window for a delivery date, so we changed our pack up date so that we can hopefully get our stuff delivered sooner. We're down to about 18 days before the truck is supposed to pack up! Then, we're hoping to spend some time in Cincinnati with family and friends before heading down to Arkansas. I spent yesterday making tons of phone calls - getting new car insurance quotes, finding a pediatrician, talking with the property management company about our home....I'm sure our phone bill will be high this month. Oh well! I think we're all finally healthy. Gavin still sounds congested, but he's eating much better and is his active self, so I'll venture to say he is feeling good. We're just ready for spring! He knows how to say 'outside' now, so he's always grabbing shoes or pointing to his coat and saying outside. We're going to have so much fun in the yard at the new house! And since my posts aren't complete without a picture according to our families, here's the bug. Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments: