So, we decided to introduce potty training. He was really excited about the potty seat we got; but this was really the only time he sat on it. And he didn't even pee in it. I didn't like this seat after we got it together, so we took it back and are still on the search for a seat I like. But, in the meantime, Gavin watches a DVD from the library daily called "Go Potty Go!" and constantly walks around saying "Potty Power!" and talking about the potty. Unfortunately for now, he talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk! :)
May 7, 2010
The beginning of Potty Training
So, we decided to introduce potty training. He was really excited about the potty seat we got; but this was really the only time he sat on it. And he didn't even pee in it. I didn't like this seat after we got it together, so we took it back and are still on the search for a seat I like. But, in the meantime, Gavin watches a DVD from the library daily called "Go Potty Go!" and constantly walks around saying "Potty Power!" and talking about the potty. Unfortunately for now, he talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment