Pages

May 5, 2010

Where have I been????

Sorry - I've been here...just in a blogging funk. I must say, this blogging thing is a bit harder now that the computer and Gavin's toys aren't all in the same room like they were at the apartment in New York. Now, the computer is in the guest room and Gavin is always in the playroom or wants to be outside and I just find that I rarely have time to sit in here and get things on the blog. I haven't even uploaded any new pictures to the computer!

Last week, Jackie (I mean Memaw) was here, and though that gave me some free time, I used that free time to organize all the closets that still needed cleaning, sorted all 6 bins of Gavin's baby clothes that he's outgrown, and cleaned and prepared all the food for our Tastefully Simple open house.

This week, I met with a family about watching their little girl 2 days a week. It will be a nice chance to give Gavin a playdate and I'll be able to make a little money to help us with our debt. I soooooo want to get rid of our credit card bills! Uggh! It will be different for me, having 2 toddlers here, but it's only 2 days a week so I know I can do it. We've also been trying to figure out what we're going to do about our house in Ohio. Our renters are moving out, so we're trying to decide if it's time to sell or find new renters. Of course, anyone that knows me knows that means I've been stressing out. I hate having things like this on my mind! (Anyone know anyone interested in an adorable house???)

So, today is swim lessons and a couple errands. Then my goal is to get all the pictures on the computer and work on posts while Gavin is napping. So, in the next few days you'll at least see pictures of the house, our horseback riding adventure, Gavin's birthday, and some of our crafts we've been doing. You'll be updated by the weekend! :)

No comments: