Pages

Feb 8, 2011

15 Weeks!

Well, it looks like I'll be taking my memory card into a local store to see if they can recover my photos and then I'll just have to backtrack and post the pictures that I lost.  So today, I'm going to post my pregnancy update without the belly shot.  If I get my photos back (fingers crossed) I'll come back and add the photo.



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 15 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Hamm is the size of a navel orange - 
the baby is covered with fine hair called lanugo hair right now.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +8 lbs - I gained a pound last week.  But considering all the 
birthday cupcakes I ate, I guess that should be expected.
Maternity Clothes: 90% of the time I'm in maternity clothes.  I still have a few regular shirts that fit ok. 
Gender: Unknown....my gut says it's another boy right now though.  Jarrod still says girl.  
Gavin changes his mind daily.
Movement: I'm starting to randomly feel little butterflies in my stomach!
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good but getting up once or twice to pee is getting old already.  
What I miss:  Nothing really right now.  I do love being pregnant!
Cravings: Spicy foods, bbq potato chips, french fries.
Symptoms:  Heartburn is really the only thing bugging me these days.
Best Moment this week: Seeing Jarrod really notice my belly more.  I'm definitely showing and it's fun to see him notice.  

No comments: