Pages

Feb 25, 2011

Happy Birthday, Gray!

I think this is the last set of photos I need to post that were accidentally deleted.  That same weekend back at the beginning of the month with all the snow was also our friend Gray's 2nd birthday.  We were glad that the sun was shining on his party day and we were able to make it to the birthday party.  It was at a bounce house type place and Gavin was not very sure of it when we got there.  Jarrod tried to take him on some of the equipment and he just wasn't into it.




So after a few attempts, Gavin spent a good 10 minutes playing in the "sturdy" playhouse.

Then for some reason, something just clicked with him and he decided he liked the different bounce houses and slides and was doing them all, even going down the big slides by himself!  He loved it!  I'm so glad Jarrod came with us to the party because I would not have been able to get in these things with him being pregnant.  (Sorry some of the pics are blurry...it's hard to get action shots on my camera.  I still have to learn about that!)













What a fun day!  We can't wait to go back (with Daddy, of course!)


No comments: