Pages

Feb 12, 2011

Recipe - Baked Ziti

This week's new recipe doesn't have a link.  It was more of an idea I found and we just tried it.  Early this week we bought a rotisserie chicken from Sam's Club (because they are the best!) and used half of it for chicken noodle soup (one of my secrets for the soup Jarrod says I've officially mastered).  But I needed an idea for the rest of the chicken, so I decided to try this baked ziti.  Basically, we just boiled a box of pasta (we used rigatoni - I wish I'd bought penne), then stirred in a jar of sauce, some shredded mozzarella, and the chicken, topped it with more cheese, and baked it at 350 for about a half hour.  It was very yummy!  I think we're going to try it again sometime with ground beef, seasoned like we would to make meatballs.  Quick and easy!

No comments: