Pages

Feb 15, 2011

Our Little Valentine!

We've been talking about Valentine's Day for a couple weeks - doing crafts and Tot School things with hearts, etc.  Randomly over the past week, Gavin would just blurt out, "Happy Valentine's Day, Mom!"  He's such a sweetie.  He was really excited when he woke up Monday morning and I told him we had some Valentine surprises for him.  


Daddy picked out a soccer ball for him since they've been "practicing their moves" while I work.  And I put together a little gift bag with a book, some stickers, a new pair of scissors, a sucker, and some race cars.  All day he kept thanking us.  So sweet!

After Daddy left for work, Gavin and I shared some pink heart shaped pancakes with chocolate chips and whipped cream for breakfast.  Yum!  Then he had a Valentine party with some friends....he was the only boy!  Our little Ladies' Man!  It was a great Valentine's Day.  Too bad I fell asleep on the couch at 8:30 and didn't even make it through out Monday night shows with Jarrod.  Oh well...  He still loves me!

No comments: