Pages

Feb 17, 2011

Thirteen Thursday

I feel like we have so much going on in the next few months!  Here are some of the big things we're looking forward to (not necessarily in the order they're happening!) -

  1. Finding out if Baby Hamm is a boy or a girl!
  2. Getting Gavin's new furniture
  3. Getting our tax return
  4. Going to Florida for Steve and Heather's wedding in May
  5. Taking Gavin to the beach (while in Florida)
  6. Setting up the nursery
  7. Getting all the baby stuff out of the attic and starting to fill the house with all the memories of having a baby in the house again
  8. The beautiful spring weather that is coming our way
  9. Holding my first ever team meeting for my expanding Tastefully Simple team, Simply Ambitious
  10. Taking a little weekend trip - we're not sure when or where, but we'd like to take Gavin somewhere when Jarrod gets his bonus check
  11. Skyping with friends!  I'm so excited that some of friends are finally on skype and I can 'see' them again
  12. Jarrod gets to see Sara Evans next week at his morning meeting - he's beyond excited to see his crush
  13. Finding out if Baby Hamm is a boy or a girl!  (Oh wait...did I already say that?)


No comments: