Pages

Feb 14, 2011

16 Weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Hamm is the size of an avocado -
the toenails are starting to grow! 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +10lbs...another 2lbs last week.  I'm blaming the snow and not being able to leave the house! 
Maternity Clothes: 90% of the time I'm in maternity clothes.  I still have a few regular shirts that fit ok. 
Gender: Unknown....my gut says it's another boy right now though.  Jarrod still says girl.  
Gavin has been saying girl a lot more now.
Movement: I'm starting to randomly feel little butterflies in my stomach but haven't felt much this week.  I'm really looking forward to that!
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good but getting up once or twice to pee is getting old already.  
What I miss:  I do love being pregnant, but Jarrod recently bought some wine and I wish I could have some!
Cravings: Spicy foods, bbq potato chips, french fries.
Symptoms:  Heartburn is really the only thing bugging me these days.
Best Moment this week: Taking this week's pictures was fun.  As soon as I lifted my shirt, Gavin ran over and stuck his finger in my belly button.  It was so cute!

And the comparison from Gavin's bump to Baby Hamm's bump -



No comments: