Pages

Aug 9, 2011

First Bath

I haven't blogged in a while, so I'm going to try to get caught up over the next few days while my mom is still here to help out with the kiddos.  

The day we came home from the hospital we gave Riley her first little sponge bath.  I was excited to share the experience with Gavin.  As soon as I told him we were going to do a bath, he ran in to get her baby bathtub, so we had to talk about her cord and how she couldn't actually sit in the tub yet.  After that he wasn't quite interested in helping out.  

She did pretty well during bath time - she cried, but not as much as Gavin did during his first sponge bath.  As soon as I wrapped her up in her towel, she peed all over.  :)




No comments: