Pages

Aug 17, 2011

Tastefully Simple News!

I am so excited for the Fall/Winter season!  The catalog and products look amazing.  Chocolate lovers, be prepared!  But I'm even more excited about this new incentive they rolled out.  It's never been cheaper to start your Tastefully Simple business!

Now through Sept. 30, you can get started for 50% off!  It's only $85 to start this journey.  And it gets better....if you have $400 in sales by October 14, you'll earn a $50 credit to replenish your supplies!  It's like starting out for $35.  Fall/Winter is our BEST selling season.  Get your business off to a fantastic start for such a low cost!  

I didn't know if I'd like being a consultant, but I thought it was worth a shot.  That was back in January of 2009, and I am so thrilled that I took a chance!  I love the party scene, the friends I've made, the benefits I've gained for my family, the team I've built...  I'd love to have you join me!  Contact me before this incentive is over.  What do you have to lose???


No comments: