Pages

Aug 20, 2011

First Family Photo

I already wrote about how Gavin's visit to the hospital didn't go as I'd pictured it, and we didn't get the traditional "new family in the hospital" photo with all four of us.  Well, can you imagine how upset I was when I realized last weekend that we still hadn't gotten a picture of the four of us together, and Riley was almost 3 weeks old?  It almost made me cry!  I was so disappointed that with all the visitors we had, I hadn't thought to have someone take a picture for us.

So, what did I do?  I set up the self timer, of course!  It's not the greatest picture...Riley had just fallen to sleep, but we were headed out and I didn't want to put it off any longer.  Here it is - our first family photo, with all FOUR of us!


No comments: