Since I had Riley so late at night, I ended up staying more than the 24 hours they usually require. I suggested that Jarrod go ahead and stay at the house the second night, though, just so Gavin had a normal routine. He also had an appointment the next morning to have work done on his truck, so his mom followed him there bright and early and then they came to pick Riley and me up at the hospital. We were were ready to be discharged by 8am!
Riley got all dressed up for her homecoming. We put her in a little dress that Gavin had picked out for her and of course, she got to wear her first headband. Too bad we've already lost that headband. I wanted to put it in her keepsake box (when we get one) of her special momentos. I really hope it turns up somewhere!
We came home to Gavin and my aunt Sandy waiting anxiously for us. Gavin wasn't too sure...he was excited to see me, but aside from sitting next to her carseat for the following pictures, he wasn't overly excited about Riley being there.
No comments:
Post a Comment