Pages

Sep 14, 2011

A-Z

I saw this on another blog and thought it was a great idea, so I'm borrowing it.  It's giving me something to do while I lay here during naptime, wishing I could breath through my nose so I could sleep comfortably while the kiddos nap...Oh well...that's what coffee's for, huh?
a {age} 29
b {bed size} queen
c {chore you hate} folding laundry
d {dogs} one needy lab, Shirley
e {essential start to your day} coffee and a little computer time
f {favorite color} so many...really liking pink at the moment
g {gold or silver} definitely silver...or white gold
h {height} 5'3"
i {instrument you play} played clarinet for a year, wish i knew how to play the piano
j {job title} mommy and wife...aka financial planner, house cleaner, nurse, teacher, chef, cheerleader, chauffeur, etc., etc., etc...  And also a proud Tastefully Simple Team Leader!
k {kids} two, Gavin and Riley
l {live} NW Arkansas
m {maiden name} Peters
n {nicknames} don't really have any...Linds calls me AJ, Sara calls me JP sometimes, Jarrod likes to call me Fun Cop to annoy me...
o {overnight hospital stays} only when having my babies
p {pet peeve} oh so many...
q {quote} 'Bloom where you are planted' because it's what helped me adjust to the idea of moving away from our families, and 'Dream it. Believe it. Work it.' [among others!]
r {righty or lefty} righty
s {siblings} Megan, Tyler and Briana
t {time you wake up} sometime between 5:30 and 6:30am
u {university attended} University of Toledo and University of Dayton
v {vegetable you hate} celery, but there are many others I say I hate because I don't want to try them
w {what makes you run late} potty breaks and diaper changes
x {xrays you've had} dental xrays, when I broke my ankle, and probably when I broke my thumb but I don't remember that
y {yummy food} chocolate, pasta, bacon, grilled pizza...so many!
z {zoo animal favorites} monkeys and polar bears

If you steal this idea, comment so I can check your blog out, too!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I did the survey! It was fun :)

-Katie (kd+bc)
http://lifeonlongmeadow.blogspot.com/

Christy Myers said...

I did this...funny!

Megan said...

I stole this too! Thanks!

http://mokopocreations.blogspot.com/2011/09/to-z-of-me.html