Last weekend, we celebrated Jarrod's 30th birthday...something he was most definitely NOT looking forward to. To make the weekend a little more traumatic, he also sold him truck that weekend. But, we were still able to have a fun weekend with some visitors, Mitch and Becky, and some good family fun. We went to dinner at Red Lobster (just for Gavin because he wanted crab legs!) and then came home to have graham cupcakes and key lime frosting. Yum!
As part of his present, I filled a jar with 30 things I love about him... Here are just a few.
*I love the way he kisses Riley goodbye even if she's still asleep before he goes to work.
*I love listening to him and Gavin talk to each other over the monitor.
*I love how we spend our Sunday mornings together, drinking coffee and making breakfast, watching the Today show and going through the paper.
*I love how much he loves cooking and the nights when we get to cook dinner together.
The list goes on...
We love you, Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment