Lots to be thankful for!
I'm thankful that Jarrod has today and tomorrow off. I love having long weekends together, and it's especially nice since that means he's able to go to Gavin's Halloween party at preschool with me. I'm thankful for Jackie, for surprising me with some spending money that I was instructed to spend only on me. Those that know me know that I very rarely spend money on myself. So, being able to do a little shopping without the guilt was very nice. I'm thankful for my nighttime ritual with Gavin...rocking in the rocking chair! It all started when I was nearing the end of my pregnancy, and we blamed it on all the changes that were about to come. Now, I'm so glad that we still spend our nights in the rocking chair. It's five minutes or so of just me and him...and it's so special. I cherish it!
What are you thankful for???
No comments:
Post a Comment