Pages

Feb 2, 2012

30


It's crazy to me how so many people make a big deal out of turning 30.  It just doesn't phase me for some reason.  I guess it sounds older to say, but I don't feel like I'm any different today than I was yesterday or the day before.  I'm really looking forward to spending my 30s with my wonderful family and seeing what adventures life throws our way.  


My birthday was wonderful.  Riley was up a lot the night before, so Jarrod made me coffee and biscuits, and brought them in to wake me at 6:30 before he left.  That's sleeping in for me these days!  Gavin, Riley and I hung out all day.  I got surprised with balloons from Tori and Sara, and flowers from Jarrod.  I got wonderful cards in the mail from my family, lots of texts, phone calls, and tons of Facebook messages.  Jarrod came home from work and we had a nice dinner together...nothing spectacular ~ homemade crunch wrap supremes and cilantro lime rice...Taco Bell and Chipotle all in the convenience of our home!  

I'm working on a list of 30 things I want to do this year....I'll share that soon! 

No comments: