Feb 24, 2012
Productive
It's been a productive morning around here! I love days like this. I started out in the playroom and did some organizing so I could hang up a pocket chart. Gavin and I did a little matching game and he matched his color words on the first try! I was rather impressed. Then, I got out my sewing machine and made Riley a pair of Baby Legs out of a pair of knee high socks I got on sale at Kohls. I'm really excited how they turned out so I'll try to post pictures soon. While Riley was napping, Gavin and I got out the playdoh and made, what else...Angry Birds! I should have known that he'd want to keep them and play with them. I have a feeling I'll be gluing these playdoh creations together so he can keep them. While Gav was eating, I fit in a workout. Now, both kids are napping and I need to jump in the shower. Looking forward to a wonderful weekend with my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment