These pictures
are being posted rather late, but that's just the way life goes these
days, huh? Last month, Gavin was learning about transportation at
preschool and took his very first field trip to a small municipal
airport. Of course, I had to sign up to chaperone! So, Riley and I
joined him and it was so cute.
I followed the school van in my car since I had Riley. It was such a strange feeling to watch them walk out of the building and load onto the van. Such a big boy!
We had tons of fun checking out the corporate plane and a really cool fire truck!
It was a lot of fun to watch the fireman get all dressed in his uniform/equipment. He was really good with all the kids, making them laugh and getting them involved.
I think Gavin was slightly more intrigued by these flags because, according to him, they were just like the World Grand Prix flags on Cars 2!
I was very thankful that I was able to attend the field trip with Gavin. It was a really strange feeling to be assigned a group of kids to be in charge of, bringing back lots of memories of field trips I went on with my own classrooms. I love being his Mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment