Pages

Feb 3, 2012

Doing Pinterest

In my resolutions for this year, I talked about wanting to actually DO the things I've found on Pinterest.  I can spend hours on that site if I wanted, but it does me no good if I don't actually do some of the things I find.  So, I was busy this month!

On top of the numerous recipes we've tried, I also made these:

I found a planner I loved on there, but instead of printing it out repeatedly, I put it in a frame and use a vis-a-vis marker to write on it each week, then erase with a baby wipe!

I love this, but I think I might change the background to gray.  I framed each state the kids were born in, with a heart on the city...Kettering for Gavin, Bentonville for Riley.

This is our new 'I love you because...' frame.  Again, we use vis-a-vis markers on it.  It's a simple way for Jarrod and I to let each other know the little things we appreciate and love about each other.  Of course, Jarrod had to write something silly on my birthday, and he let Gavin draw me a picture, too.

And, as silly as it seems now, it took Pinterest to inspire me to put hooks in my closet to hang my scarves.  Duh!

If you're not on Pinterest and want an invite, let me know!


No comments: