This has been a very busy week around here! Jarrod had to go out of town for work, and it just worked out that this was also the week that Jackie, Rose and Sandy wanted to come down for a visit, so it's been nice to have them around to help out with the kids. I got a lot of things done around the house that I wanted to do, and they did what they do best...spoiled us! The kids got so many new clothes, it's kinda crazy! I got a new dress to wear to a wedding this week and some new running shoes. We went out to dinner, had Yum Yos AND Braums, and I got my haircut and {half} a massage. {I had 30 minutes of a wonderful massage here by my friend, Mary. She offers a 'mobile massage' so she came last night to give me a massage after the kids went to bed. Problem was...Riley woke up and they couldn't calm her down, so my massage was cut short.} We also took a trip down to Joann's and I got some new sewing stuff. It was a fantastic week, and we're so thankful they were able to come!
I thought I'd do a quick update for my 30 Things list tonight.
- I started Couch to 5K, and have to run on Saturday and I'll complete week 3 of the 9 week program.
- Jackie brought me a kit for an herb garden, so I got that started and will hopefully have some cilantro soon for some yummy cilantro-lime rice.
- I sent snail mail in February and March.
So...I still have a lot to do, but I do have a good start just a month in!
No comments:
Post a Comment