Pages

Mar 27, 2012

Tulips!

On Sunday, I took Gavin for a drive at naptime so I could make sure he could comfortably fall asleep and nap in his new car seat before our long drive this coming weekend.  While driving through downtown, I noticed that the square is absolutely beautiful right now with tulips everywhere, so I knew we had to go back and take some pictures.  I wanted to do this last year, too, and by the time we made it there, they were gone.  So Monday morning, I made sure we headed out early in the day to spend the morning taking pictures.  I took a TON of shots, but only a handful turned out.  I also played around with Photoshop and love how these three turned out...




And here are some more that I like that I haven't gotten around to editing yet...




Riley tried out some mulch and a flower...

This boy looks so old!








I love our downtown area.  It's so beautiful!  We had a great morning hanging out in the gorgeous weather, then walked over to the Spark Cafe and had a snack together.  Great morning with my two favorite little people.
 


No comments: