I haven't been documenting things Gavin says as much here, but he really cracks me up! From telling me that his shirt was too hard to get on him because his 'grown-up head' was coming in (after a conversation about grown-up teeth) to asking me if he'd be allowed to watch Spongebob when he was 18 years old....the things he says just bring a smile to my face so many times. I made a little journal in hopes of keeping track of these things more, but I also want to keep them here so they're in our blog books for the future. So...here's our conversation at dinner the other night.
He's eating, I'm feeding Riley, and Jarrod was running late so he wasn't home yet. Out of the blue, Gavin says...
G: "Mom, we should get you some make-up remover."
Me: "What?!?!"
G: "Some make-up remover. It takes off your make-up before you go to bed at night."
Me: "Where in the world did you learn about make-up remover?"
G: "I saw a commercial when I was watching Tom and Jerry."
No comments:
Post a Comment