Pages

Mar 22, 2012

Innocence

I love when the innocence of a child is so present.  Yesterday, Gavin got some new cars in the mail from Mimi and Beepa.  They were convertibles, and it was so cute when he started playing with them and started questioning why they didn't have a top.  I explained that they were called convertibles, and that convertibles don't have a top, or you can put the top down.  His little brain was working hard to figure it out and he looked at me and said, 'Then won't the people blow out?'  Such a sweetheart!  So, when Jarrod got home, I had to of course tell him that cute story.  He smiled, and said, 'Gavin, you just wait!  This weekend, we're going to take the top off Daddy's Jeep, go driving around, and look for chicks!'  Jarrod and I, of course, looked at each other and smiled, and Gavin just looked at Jarrod and said, 'Daddy, what are those?'  God, I love that kid.  


No comments: