I feel guilty sometimes about how many pictures I share of Riley now. My friend, Danielle, was always so good about sharing a picture of each of her boys after her new baby was born. I'd love to share more pictures of Gavin, but the fact is, I don't get as many of him anymore! He loves to take pictures with my camera, but doesn't always let me take pictures anymore. He's even told me before that I'm annoying him! And so, it begins...

But...when I have him contained in the bathtub, he can't run from me, and I love to take a few photos of him. Daddy is usually the one to do bath time, so when I do give him one, I make sure to snap away.
I {love} these eyes!
It is always such an ordeal getting Gavin into the bath...he never wants to get it. But, once he's in, it's like pulling teeth to get him out! He usually is in there until the water is cold and we have to add more warm water just to wash him.
I cannot believe he will be 4 next month. How in the world did that happen??? I remember when we first moved to NY and, after being away from us for so long, Jarrod took over baths for Gavin and I thought it was the greatest thing ever. He was just over one then, and now he's almost FOUR! Amazing!
I love you, Gavin Jack. Daddy and I both do. A lot.






No comments:
Post a Comment