- I have both a fiction and a nonfiction book started right now, with several more on my list that I want to read.
- I enrolled in an online sewing class with 16 lessons, and have only watched the first two.
- I signed up for a photography website with tons of tutorials, but have yet to complete one because the site in general overwhelms me immensely!
- I'm in the middle of party planning for Riley.
- I have four incomplete blog posts started right now.
- I have two weeks to get my consignment stuff priced, but I just can't get motivated to start because I feel like I have no where to organize it, so everything I need to sort through it stacked in the garage.
Jul 23, 2012
I figured out my problem....
I have so much I want to do and so many projects started, but I just can't focus on just one to finish anything these day!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lol I know how that feels, good luck Mama. I hope your family feels better
This sounds like my to-do list! It's so overwhelming to get through it all sometimes, isn't it?! Hope everyone feels better soon!!
Post a Comment