Ready for some pics? I haven't taken any time to edit them at all, but I know the grandparents are waiting. :) Thanks to Big Day Invitations {etsy!} for their super cute Pink Ladybug printable theme pack. I love these packs.
While I couldn't get the pretty girl to look at me or smile, I did get her to leave her headband on for about four minutes! That's quite the accomplishment around here.
I LOVE this pic... Gavin was getting very impatient; waiting for our guests to arrive so he could have a much anticipated juice box was almost too much for him. I tried to get them to sit down together, and just as I snapped this one, someone rang the doorbell. He was so excited!
I'm pretty sure Caleb was crying because Riley kept stealing his paci. Crazy girl, already picking on her boyfriend.
She was a pretty spoiled little girl, getting lots of new clothes and toys.
And then....it was cake time!
And, just like after most meals, then a quick rinse in the sink...
Thanks to the friends that came out to spend their afternoon with our little birthday girl. We're so lucky that you've become our Arkansas family.
No comments:
Post a Comment