Pages

Jul 17, 2012

Slackin' on the Blog

I've been slacking.  Lately, I feel like my to-do list just gets longer each day instead of shorter.  Sigh.  Here are some of the things I've been working on.  

Last weekend, I had another Tastefully Simple party, so I decided to change some things up with my display and I made a 'My Story' board.  It took a few hours last week to put it together, but I love how it turned out and was well received at the party.  I had such a fun time Saturday and got 3 more fall parties booked.  It won't be much longer until Riley's weaned and I can get back to my 'normal' party schedule.  I cannot wait!  I've missed it so much.



On Sunday, the kids and I went to the pool while Jarrod helped a friend move, then we spent some quality time with friends at dinner and headed to Yum Yos for dessert.  We all love hanging out with them.  Our 'babies' aren't so little anymore and it was fun to watch them interact with each other and the big brothers.  Fun times.

Riley's birthday cake is ordered, and today I'm going to pick up stuff to make her birthday onesie and tutu.  I haven't decided if she's going to wear it to the party or just for pictures, but I'll be sure to post pics to the blog when they're finished.  My goal is to get most of the things done for her party this week because next week, I need to work on prepping clothes for a consignment sale.  Yikes....it never ends!  

I'll get back to the camera soon...

No comments: