I found on Pinterest a Photo-a-Day idea for July and decided to try it....I realize I should have mentioned this earlier in case anyone else wanted to give it a shot, but if you're still interested in jumping in 9 days late, you can find the info here: http://fatmumslim.com.au/photo-a-day-july/
I really have a LOT to blog about, but for now....let me get caught up on this.
| Day 1: Self Portrait |
| Day 2: Busy |
| Day 3: Best part of your day |
| Day 4: Fun |
| Day 5: On the floor |
| Day 6: Chair |
| Day 7: Garden |
| Day 8: Lunch |
And a few thoughts....
{Day 2} Is dinner time the busiest part of everyone's day??? Seriously, it's the most tiring part of being a SAHM!
{Day 3} Really, there are many parts of my day that are much better than what that picture shows, but it is the best way to start my day...coffee and blogging are my favorite ways to wake up.
{Day 7} That's our failed attempt to grow a potato plant. I really suck at growing things.
{Day 8} Confession: That's our dinner...but yesterday, we didn't really eat lunch, so I snapped a photo of the yummy grilled pizza we made for dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment