- I regret not starting this blog sooner. When I began the blog back in late 2008, I never knew it would grow to what it's become. I thought it would just be an easy way to keep our families involved when we moved to NY. Little did I know that it would literally become our family's photo album, scrapbook, diary....our history! I absolutely LOVE getting our blog books published. I just wish I had documented my pregnancy with Gavin and his infant days. He was 6 months old when I started this.
- I regret not looking into a birth photographer for Riley's birth. My mom and mother-in-law were there when Gavin was born to capture some photos. Nothing professional, but I really cherish those first snapshots my mom took of Jarrod and I crying at the sight of our new baby boy. I barely have any of Riley's birth since it was just the two of us. Jarrod did his best to get some, but while caught up in the emotion of the moment, many of them are blurry and I hate that he's not in any of them. Along the same line...I hate that we don't have a family picture of the four of us in the hospital. In fact, it makes me so sad that our first family picture wasn't taken until Riley was about 2 weeks old...and that was courtesy of a self timer so it's not even great. :(
- Not baby related...but I regret letting my teaching license expire. Not because I'm planning to go back to the classroom, but just because now if I ever do decide to do that I'll have a lot of work to do to make my license current. When I realized I was a few months past its expiration date, I was literally kicking myself.
Jul 24, 2012
Regrets
No regrets. You hear that all
the time....live life with no regrets. I try my hardest to follow that
advice, but I think it's inevitable that when in the end, we all will
have a few regrets. In true mom-fashion, it seems the regrets I've had on my mind lately involve me kids. Here are just a few that I keep coming back to...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know just how you feel about the birth photographer. We have a couple of dark pics here and there but there was so much more going on that day. I think if we have another child I will defiantly have to hire one too.
Post a Comment