Oct 4, 2010
Busy weekend!
I have so many things to post about and photos to upload! We had such a fantastic weekend. The weather was gorgeous, and it's times like this that I love Jarrod having weekends off here. We did so much! On Friday, Gavin and I had Moms and Tots class and then got to pick up my new laptop, but we did so many things this weekend, we didn't even get around to hooking up the wireless modem so I could use it! I'm going to try to figure that out today on my own. This week, I'll be posting pics from our Moms and Tots class, the Home Depot workshop we took Gavin to where he built a fireboat with Daddy, the Bikes, Blues, and BBQ festival, and the pumpkin patch! But...I know I have grandparents checking this right now wondering where new pics are of their grandson, so to hold you guys over, here's a shot of Gavin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment