Pages

Oct 26, 2010

Sugar Cookies

Taking photographs to document our lives is so important to me, and almost like a therapy.  When I haven't taken many pictures, I feel out of sorts.  The problem is, Jarrod and I don't share this love.  So, it's usually me behind the camera.  If I ask him to take pictures for me, he will...but usually not as many as I would have taken!  Thank goodness for my self-timer.  One of my favorite blogs is My Sweet Chaos.  I love how she uses her self-timer and doesn't care if someone's head is cut off or the pic isn't centered.  Her photos are beautiful.  She inspires me to use my timer more and capture things Gavin and I do together.

After pumpkin carving, Gav and I made sugar cookie cut-outs.  I set up the timer to take 10 continuous photos and kept a few of my faves.
 

 Of course, eating them was Gavin's favorite part!







No comments: