Pages

Oct 15, 2010

Technical Difficulties

This transition to a new laptop has caused some technical difficulties, which is why I haven't been posting much or adding new pictures.  In the process of installing Microsoft Office, the wireless router stopped working.  So, now I can only use the internet in the computer room again.  But, I can't get the internet to work on the old laptop now, which is where the pics I want to post are....it's been frustrating to say the least.  I have 2 more months worth of photos to upload to Shutterfly on the old laptop that I can't do.  I'm going to transfer some photos from my camera to the new laptop today so look for some new postings soon.  In the meantime, Jarrod's friend is going to play with the wireless router, hopefully tonight while I'm at a Tastefully Simple party.  If not, we may just buy a new one this weekend because I really hate being without internet.  Sit tight....I will be back soon!


No comments: