Pages

Oct 18, 2010

Hot Diggity Dog!

Who needs techy guys?  Jarrod's friend came over on Friday as planned, but they got distracted and never looked at the computer.  Oops...  So, Sunday morning, I decided to take matters into my own hand and played around with things.  What did I do???  I have NO idea.  But, the internet now works on both my laptops!  So, problem solved.

Now, I'm finishing up getting the photos from the old laptop transferred to Shutterfly, which isn't an easy task when I take WAY too many photographs!  August, for example, I took 617 photos!  What?!?!  I guess that's what happens when you have such a super cute little man to capture.

But, for today, how about a little video of my singing guy!  Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is hit or miss around here, but he definitely likes to sing the Hot Dog song at the end!



1 comment:

Belle's Butterfly said...

Belle loves the opening song, could care less about the entire show but LOVES the Hot Dog Dance. Doesn't matter what she is doing she stops everything to watch. And now I have the song stuck in my head, which I guess is better then the Choo Choo Soul song that I have had in my head for the last week.

I can't see videos at work, I will check it out tonight at home.