Pages

Oct 15, 2010

Tot School

I haven't posted a Tot School update in a while!  I wanted to include some of the pictures that are on my other laptop from last week with the ones from this week, but now I can't get that computer to work!  Anyway....here are some pics from the beginnings of our Halloween Tot School activities.
Painting with shaving cream
 Our Halloween Sensory Tub!  This thing has been such a hit!  I filled it with dried black beans, a variety of pom poms, popsicle sticks, spiders, pipe cleaners, and various "tools" (scoops, magnifying glass, spoons, etc.)


 5 Little Pumpkins Sitting on a Gate felt board activity!

 Pumpkin Puzzle
 Sorting Spiders by color
Making a marshmallow ghost!
We also do a couple more crafts that I didn't take pictures of, but I will and add them the next time.  More pumpkin and Halloween activities coming next week!


1 comment:

Kara said...

Your felt board looks awesome!